SHOW BLOGGER TOOLBAR

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Theres no introduction needed...

...I'm a genius, and i'm even schooling seniors:

Name - Aaron

Age - 19

Location - Borough of Hackney, LDN



I have moved from my original blog to start posting on the monster that is, BNTL. My reasons for doing so are to avoid looking like an egotistical wanker running his own blog in order to portray some sort of ideal image to others over the internet and also to avoid running a stagnant and uninteresting blogspot.

I aim to bring some of the same to the blog plus something a little different and unique to myself - Think Big Phil does "Digital Bath" and your getting warm.

Peace out. A town

16 comments:

Matthew Schnickens said...

Aaron is the livest guy.

@witts_bntl said...

welcome aaron

Anonymous said...

Hello Aaron, can I run my hands through your locks any time soon?

Elle Bee said...

oh hi aaron!

Brey- unfortunately not, cut it all off today

Anonymous said...

A wasteman to compliment a wasteblog.

Elle Bee said...

No can do Brey as they have been cut off. Sad story i know, those locks were iconic.
Anon get at me darrgy. Come holla, im not that guy.

KESH said...

hahahahaha at the anonymous wasteman who called this a wasteblog.

still reading it though?? This was like 5 posts down.

@OllieDanger said...

Aaron joining the heavyweight team.

This blog is YOKED!

Anonymous said...

man you cant have cut the locks you where like samson with them shits...the no homo was typed out kesi...it just didnt go through ya feel me..if people hate certain blogs why do they comment, it's not like people will catch feelings and close down.

Anonymous said...

haha Aroan show them how Mashtown get daannn lool

Anonymous said...

spelling just evaded me like TAX

Matthew Schnickens said...

The blog is over, the blog is over.

Anon's tirade of hate has killed it for me.

Anonymous said...

ha with this many haters all pon the blog on a regs, think its fair to say BNTL has made it!

sofi said...

i get blog hate on mine too...i do pity some peeps. but yeh as kesh said...they still get read haha

long live!!

Elle Bee said...

haha ben your SO joke

Anonymous said...

was that sarcasm lidia? or am I actually funny?